Cath Kidston Autumn/Winter 2012 ♥

Cath Kidston have released their new Autumn/Winter range for 2012. They have introduced some new prints, as well as totally new products. Of course, I love them all, so I thought I would show you all a selection of my favourites! Unfortunately, it looks like the prices have gone up, which makes them pretty much unaffordable for me, but I can still dream!

1. | 2. | 3. | 4. | 5. | 6. | 7. | 8. | 9. | 10.

What’s your favourite new product?

1. August 26, 2012 / 12:24 pm

Ooh i love the tea spoons and the sewing basket! Adorable! I would so buy those, the compact is cute also

2. August 26, 2012 / 12:24 pm

I love 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8.. AH I love them all! 😀
    Thats such a pity the prices have gone up maybe some items will go down in price 😛
    Sofia x

3. August 26, 2012 / 12:24 pm

I get CK cheap as my best friends hubby works there 🙂

4. August 26, 2012 / 1:41 pm

Goodness me the prices are rising! Probably because CK is getting so popular. I remember the days when barely anyone owned a CK bag and now they're everywhere! That saying the tea set isn't too bad for £15, but 4 spoons for £10 is extremely pricey, you could probably do a DIY for a lot cheaper 🙂 xx

5. August 26, 2012 / 4:09 pm

Gorgeous picks, i LOVE Cath Kidston sososo much!

Sophierosehearts x

6. August 26, 2012 / 8:28 pm

Oh I love Cath Kidston, I just got some bargain shoes from there, its on my blog if you want to have a look :)!
    daily-hoot.blogspot.co.uk xo

7. August 26, 2012 / 9:28 pm

I can't believe the prices have gone up! Im a big fan of the new dark red colour prints. Makes a change from all the floral ones I usually buy!
    Jess x

8. August 26, 2012 / 9:33 pm

I love Cath Kidston and definitely need to add to my collection of her beautiful things!

Your blog is so pretty, thank you for sharing your link via Twitter 🙂 Looking forward to reading more of your posts – keep in touch! x

9. August 27, 2012 / 3:13 am

These pieces are beyond adorable!!