What I’ve been buying (including 3 Essies for £5!) ♥

Here are a few of the little things that I’ve been buying lately. Nothing very extravagant, but cute! And I do always love a bargain.
 Probably my best bargain this week was these Essie nail polishes! I noticed that Cheap Smells have now stopped doing Essie for £5 per bottle, so I didn’t buy them from there in time to grab a bargain. But I did manage to find this set of 3 Essies, reduced from £10 to only £5 in TK Maxx! The set includes a pale pink called Sugar Daddy, a hot pink called Tangerine, and then a nameless red one! Must be a very old one. My first ever Essies 🙂

I also bought this little recipe binder from TK Maxx, reduced from £6 to only £3. Cute!
 Another of my favourite TK Maxx bargains is this dry hair shampoo by salon brand La Coupe. The RRP of this is £12.95, but I got it in the clearance for £1! It’s actually the best dry shampoo I’ve used. It leaves your hair feeling soft and actually washed rather than just like you’ve covered your head in baby powder. So keep your eyes open in the TK Maxx clearance corners!
 I bought this ADORABLE notebook for only 59p from Home bargains. Such a cute print.
 These are some of the cakey nail art pieces that I posted about the other day. 99p from eBay.
Baking goodies! The lilac fondant icing came from Carinas Cupcakes store. If you haven’t seen her Facebook page before, you really should have a look! Her cakes are the most stunning I’ve ever seen! Then I bought then 12 cup muffin pan for £3 and silver balls for 59p from B&M. Also Asda were doing 2 for £1 on their cake decorations so I bought two lots of sugar pearls. And then in the last photo, all of that was from B&M. The gel  colours were on three packets for £1! I’ve bought one pack for £1.69 from Tesco before, so a bargain! And then the pack of pretty glimmer sprinkles was only 49p. I love B&M!

1. August 2, 2012 / 5:15 pm

Awwh everything is lovely! 😀 I love those baking goodies! They make me in the mood to bake 😀

2. August 2, 2012 / 5:27 pm

Awwwh the notepad with tashes!! How the hell do you find these bargains?! I was in TKMaxx the other day for ages and the 3 Essies were like £7 and one of them was broken urgh. xx

3. August 2, 2012 / 5:56 pm

I love the little French notebook! x

4. August 2, 2012 / 6:20 pm

cant believe you got those essie polishes for £5, there really lovely colours! xo

vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

5. August 2, 2012 / 7:17 pm

I love the baking stuff, I love to bake and I never knew that B&M did baking goodies! I feel a shopping trip coming on! xo

6. August 2, 2012 / 7:22 pm

Wow, you got a bunch of things for such good prices! Are the Essie polishes full size? I've seen TJMaxx (what it's called in the US) have the mini essie quads for the price of one full one. Also, the other day I got some beautiful Nicole by OPI polishes – two for $10 at TJMaxx! Oh and at TJMaxx I did see those Nicole by OPI nail polish pens for super cheap too. I love to buy gifts at TJMaxx because I'm on a student budget and I can usually find something that's normally expensive for an awesome price there!

7. August 2, 2012 / 7:22 pm

Popped into my local TK Maxx today and the sets of Essies were still £10 in there so I'll be popping back next week to see if they're reduced! I did buy a super cute polka dot box with a flowery lid to keep my photos in for only £4 though. I'll definitely be going to TK Maxx more now in search of bargains!

8. August 2, 2012 / 8:35 pm

That recipe book is so cute! and your Essie polishes are a bargain!
    justmissemily.blogspot.co.uk 🙂 x

9. August 2, 2012 / 8:46 pm

I love TKMaxx Clearances!!
    I love the notebook as well, and all your baking goodies.

xo

10. August 2, 2012 / 9:40 pm

I LOVE that Paris notebook! Its adorable. I am off to Paris at the end of the month and was considering keeping a notebook for scrapbooking tickets etc. I always see the Essie polishes and its an amazing price. My only issue is its the old style brush and having fallen in love with the new brush I don't think I could go back to the thinner one, but the colours you got are stunning!

Becky
    beckys makeup

11. August 2, 2012 / 10:37 pm

I really love TKMaxx – the other day I got a fantastic Shabby Chic frame and I've put a cute cupcake picture inside. I have to admit though I'm not as good at spotting the bargains as you! I'm going shopping this weekend so I'll have a snoop about! The cake making stuff is fab- looking forward to seeing your next creations hehe 🙂

xx

12. August 3, 2012 / 8:12 am

Just a note to say that B&M Bargains do those Dr Oetker cake decorations for less than a quid each! Bargain especially when they're a couple quid in Tesco!

13. August 3, 2012 / 12:43 pm

Amazing haul! I've only just found your blog and love it 🙂 Felicity xoxo

14. August 3, 2012 / 1:45 pm

Love, love, love the essie bargain! 🙂
    Suzye X

15. August 3, 2012 / 4:13 pm

The Essie polishes are a total bargain! I've seen them in there before but only for £10, I think I'll have to have another look!
    The Paris book is so cute!
    You got some great bargains!

16. August 3, 2012 / 5:18 pm

I adore the recipe binder and the notebook! so cute, i need both of them but haven't found any I liked 🙁 yours are adorable though 🙂 xx