I’m feeling pretty aspirational at the moment since starting my business and also having a job offer (yay!). I have even had a little wedding cake order confirmed after a bride to be adored the samples I made her. This makes me feel sooo happy so I’m determined to make 2013 a good year! So here’s a few little things I’d like to achieve/do soon:
- Book a holiday to Cyprus for 2014, or if possible, Autumn 2013! I’ve wanted to visit there for years now but just haven’t had the time/money/someone to go with! With all this horrible cold and snowy weather, it really makes me want to get away! Hopefully I will arrange something by the end of this year 🙂
- Lose a stone by June this year. I’m going on a little summer holiday with my parents this year (am I too old for that?! yes…) and I’m pretty much hating my body right now so hopefully I can keep up the gym and sort out some of my excess weight!
- Keep up my cake business. I really want to put 100% into my business because it’s something I love doing and it makes me happy. I feel like I am still learning something new everytime I bake so it’s all very enjoyable for me! I’d love to get a proper wedding cake order (not cupcakes), but I really need to improve my skills first! I also want to attend local craft fairs and farmers markets but it’s sometimes hard to find out who organises these things!
- Go to more live concerts. I keep regretting not buying tickets to some of my favourite acts when they tour the UK because of lack of organisation! I’d love to get Rihanna tickets this year, but as it will probably be a last minute arrangement I might visit the StubHub website for tickets! I know a lot of people don’t like her, but I think she’s amazing! Such a performer, I love her dancing. I’d also love to see Eminem as I’m borderline obsessed (okay maybe fully obsessed) as I’m thrilled he’s coming to the UK, but why does he make it difficult by going to Scotland and smelly festivals?! Grrr.
- Try and maybe find a work placement and be an intern for a few weeks. I’m not really sure about this idea yet though as I might get put off certain jobs if I’m made to make tea all day! I don’t even drink tea, I don’t even know how to make a cuppa! Maybe that should be something on this list haha.
- Grow my hair!! After recently discovering hair extensions I wish I could wear them all the time! But they give me a bit of a headache and they take me ages to take out. I don’t know how some girls do it.. what about when you sleep round a boys house?! I think my boyfriend would be creeped out if I took all my hair out before bedtime… So I’d love my hair to grow a bit longer for summer so I can have dreamy beachy waves! 🙂 Hopefully a killer tan too…
Do you have any things you wish to achieve soon?