H&M Homeware Wishlist ♥

Cute things alert! I’m a sucker for browsing the H&M website religiously a few times a week, and look at their newest arrivals! They don’t stock their homeware instore which I think is a massive shame, but they have a really amazing range online at the moment. I literally want everything! Here’s a few of my favourites that I’ve put together into a little wishlist. I’ve bought myself the reindeer plate because I think it’s the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. And it will look nice with cake on it. WANT IT ALL.
Don’t forget you can still use two discount codes.. 1304 and 0560 for £5 off + 25% off one item!

1. October 3, 2013 / 7:40 pm

I love H&M for clothes but have never looked at their homeware! Will have a nose!

2. October 3, 2013 / 7:59 pm

I love their homeware (and clothing, obvs! so many stripey things) would love to browse it all in a store 🙂 Thanks for the discount codes!

3. October 3, 2013 / 8:59 pm

Oh, how cute are the little squirrel salt and pepper shakers?! Love the bunny box too! 🙂
    Catherine x | Brighton Girl

4. October 3, 2013 / 9:47 pm

Everything is just to cute! I didn't know H&M did homewares, so now I am going to browse the website to look at all of the cute things! I love the reindeer plate, that's definitely my favourite 🙂

xx

5. October 4, 2013 / 6:27 pm

I love H&M's homeware range so much, everything's so nice but pretty reasonable price wise as well! But as it's not in stores literally hardly anyone knows that they even do it which is such a shame! X

6. October 4, 2013 / 9:24 pm

All these things are lovely – especially the cat cushion!! 🙂
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

7. October 5, 2013 / 10:26 pm

I love H&M's homeware range. However I ordered the cake stand thinking it would fit an average size cake on it and its only a cupcake sized one ooopsie. Still love it though 🙂