If you’re a frequent reader of my blog then you’ve probably already read about my fascination with Ali Express! In case you’ve been living in a hole and don’t already know, Ali Express is basically this amazing online marketplace website based in China. You can buy things (almost anything!) for literally pennies which are then delivered to you (usually free!) within a few weeks. I am basically obsessed with ordering 10 things at once and it only comes to a few quid.
It can be a little bit hit and miss, but 90% of the time I’m pretty thrilled when I open up the little parcel through the letter box with my goodies inside! I’ve ordered so many bargains from Ali Express over the years (check out my previous buys here) so I thought I’d share with you a few of my most recent purchases/total bargains!
- Bird Print Canvas, £3.28 – I bought this canvas to put up in my living room above the TV and I’m so pleased with it! The canvas comes rolled up but I managed to buy a frame for £6 from B&M which fits perfectly!
- Marble and Gold Coaster, £3.17 – I love these coasters! I bought a set of them and they look so much more expensive than they are.
- White Wooden Initial Letters, 92p – I bought a couple of these letters with our initials to put up on the shelf in the dining room. A cheap way to accessorise!
- Rose Gold Feather Bracelet, £1.17 – For only a quid this dainty little bracelet is so worth it!
- Cat Sweater £6.32 – This cosy sweater jumper is my go-to jumper for when I’m feeling a little chilly at home.
- Rose Gold Striped Paper Straws, 86p – I couldn’t resist this little purchase; certainly cheers up my evening tipples!
- Wooden Scrabble Tiles, £1.79 – I used some of these Scrabble tiles to make personalised gift tags at Christmas, and I also used them to make a personal frame to put up in the hallway.
- Rose Gold Make Up Brushes, £1.31 – These make up brushes don’t just look good, they’re also great to use too!
- Marble Washi Tape, 60p -Ditto! #SoBlogger
- Marble Sticky Notes, 66p – Marble print stationery for only 60p? Yes please!
- Deer Print Canvas, £1.80 – I still need to find a frame for this one, but it will look great up in our dining room
- Marble Make Up Brushes, £3.66 – Marble make up brushes.. need I say more?