Now that winter is basically over, it’s time to start thinking about summer! Since booking my holiday to Jamaica I’ve been hunting for the best summer holiday bargains and I thought I’d share with you some of my favourite finds!These are all high street bargains that you can pick up for less than £20 each! Even the gorgeous tropical print high waisted bikini set is only £18. I bought this bikini in a pale pink colour but now I kinda wish I bought this turquoise version as I think it will look amazing with a tan! ?
- Embroidered Cold Shoulder Dress, £14, George @ Asda
- Tortoise Shell Sunglasses, £6.99, H&M
- Floral Cold Shoulder Playsuit, £17.99, New Look
- Fine Strap Cami Top, £8, Boohoo
- Leather Toe Post Sandals, £10, George @ Asda
- Embroidered Flamingo Tassel Shorts, £10, George @ Asda
- Pink Mandela Beach Towel, £6, Matalan
- Tropical Print High Waisted Bikini, £18, Peacocks
- Tropical Vibes Bikini Bag, £10, Accessorize
- Inflateable Pool Flamingo, £20, The Works
- Rose Gold Pineapple Beach Bag, £12, South Beach
There are always some hidden gems in places like Asda, Peacocks, and Matalan. It’s always worth giving their websites a look as they have some amazing bargains which are much better value for money than Topshop, River Island etc.
Plus if you buy online, don’t forget to check for discount codes beforehand and sign up to Quidco for cashback. I’ve been paid £750+ in cashback over the years from shopping online!