I haven’t really had much of a chance to blog about Christmas yet! But I’m really excited this year for a number of reasons – I have a new baby nephew and it will be his first Christmas, Gav and I are planning a relaxing Christmas morning together at home, before going to my parents’ house for a big Christmas dinner! Unfortunately I have to go back to work on the 27th December, but I am also celebrating as in the new year I will be starting my NEW JOB! More about that coming soon…
As I’ve now completed my Christmas shopping (although the wrapping is a whole different story) I thought I’d share my Christmas wishlist! You’re never too old to do a wishlist for Santa! I didn’t really know what to ask for this year, but I do have my eye on a few things…
1. I bought myself a Ted Baker purse in July 2015 and I’ve been using it non-stop ever since! It’s still functional and it has got plenty of compliments over the years, but it’s a little bit tired now so I’d love to get a new one. Although they are pricey they do last very well and this pretty pink one is so beautiful!
2. I recently had my hair done (I will be doing a blog post soon!) at a new hair salon and the hairdresser advised me that the curling wand I’ve been using is far too hot and is literally snapping my hair off. The wand also created a very tight curl when I much prefer looser waves. She showed me how to use straighteners to get a wavy look, so I’ve also got my eye on a pair of straighteners that I can use to either curl or straighten my hair! This rose gold pair look lovely and have really good reviews!
3. Ever since I bought my first Fiorelli handbag a few years ago I’ve decided I can never go back to using any other bag. These Fiorelli bags are the perfect size for me and they have so many handy internal compartments! I love the Mia Grab Bag and I think in tan it would be perfect as it would go with everything and can be used in winter and summer.
4. Since the start of winter my skin has been getting pretty bad. I’ve never really looked after my skin properly before as I always thought I had youth on my side! But now I’m edging nearer to the big 3-0 I need to start taking better care of my skin. I’ve always loved La Roche-Posay skincare and my dry skin is crying out for a new moisturiser. This intense rich face cream looks perfect for daily use on my dry skin and hopefully I might find it in my stocking!
5 + 6. I always love getting little stocking fillers! Fluffy socks, yummy chocolates and pretty stationery are always a winner with me! Guylian chocolate seashells are my absolute favourite chocolate and I’ve always wanted one of these huge boxes to scoff all to myself! I also love getting little smelly bits and I’m definitely a sucker for the Ted Baker toiletries.. the packaging is just so pretty!
7. Muru is probably my favourite jewellery designer – I have a few different Muru necklaces and I absolutely love them. The simple designs are so dainty and I wear mine everyday. I currently have a feather, anchor, and a key necklace, but I would love to add this pretty silver hummingbird necklace to my collection.
8 + 9. I love getting cosy gifts at Christmas time, and it’s about time I updated my dressing gown! I love the look of this long bird print dressing gown from Dunelm, and there’s also matching slippers available too. They look so snuggly and warm! They are from the Dunelm ‘Beautiful Birds’ range which I have a few bits (bedding, table cloth, storage boxes!) from already.
What would you like to receive this Christmas?