A Few Holiday Snaps.. ♥

I thought I would post up a few photo’s from my holiday with my parents a couple of weeks ago! I stayed at a lovely villa apartments resort called Pueblo Evita which is in Benalmadena, near to Malaga, in Spain. I’ve been there a few times before and I love it! The apartments are gorgeous, the balconies are huge and theres a rooftop pool!
The town of Benalmadena is not far from other towns like Torremolinos, and it has plenty of attractions and things to do. I visited Selwo Marina which is a dolphin marina show! I love it, they have 7 young dolphins and they put on a great show with lots of interesting facts. There’s also have a sea life centre and theme park, aswell as a big beach and lots of restaurants. We also visited Marbella, but I wasn’t so impressed! The weather was gorgeous though, so I mostly just chilled out and tried to top up my tan! Here’s a few photos from my week.. OOTD’s up soon!

1. June 25, 2012 / 12:44 pm

oh wow that looks super amazing, i really want to go on holidays! xo

vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

2. June 25, 2012 / 2:04 pm

It looks amazing! I'm actually going here at the end of August. Benalmedena that is.

3. June 25, 2012 / 2:07 pm

Oh I've been to Benalmadena the last 2 years and loved it! 🙂 xo

4. June 25, 2012 / 3:59 pm

I'm really craving a sunny holiday at the moment, I think it's been five years since I last went abroad. Ugh! Loving your photos, and the cute stripey shorts!

5. Anonymous
    June 25, 2012 / 4:19 pm

You look very pretty on these photos 🙂 I don't know why, but i really like third photo, you look so beatiful! when I look at these pictures I think I want to visit spain :)) but this year, I'll visit egypt. And I'm sorry that this comment is sooo long, but I really want to say that your blog is great and I love reading this. I'm checking new posts like everyday, when I came home after school ;D. (sorry for all mistakes, I'm from Europe, but I'm still learning, I'm not speaking in english.
    -claudia :)))

6. June 25, 2012 / 10:50 pm

It's absolutely gorgeous there! Glad it was a blast 🙂

7. June 26, 2012 / 12:47 pm

lovely pics Victoria. I loved your dress when you are near a boat.

8. June 26, 2012 / 2:39 pm

Aw it looks like you had an amazing time! Loved all the outfits you showed xx

9. June 29, 2012 / 2:42 am

So jealous of your seemingly infinite collection of beautiful dresses and how well you wear them! Lovely photos especially the first one, the little plant pots on the wall are so pretty! xx

Island Girl Insights ♥

10. June 29, 2012 / 2:00 pm

Thank you girls!! 🙂 It was lovely weather and there was so much to see! I want to go on holiday again now 🙁 xx