New H&M Shopping Haul ♥

I’m sure most of you know, I love H&M, and it’s my favourite store. Primark comes in a close second, but I still prefer H&M! I find their prices really reasonable and I like their sizes and quality. Although I do find that their fabrics shrink quite often! But here’s my latest purchases:
Black suede wedge shoes, £19.99. I thought that these shoes are great for many occasions, however I think they might actually be too high for me 🙁
I love the colour of these pumps and I’ve not seen any shoes in this colour before. They are a lovely suede fabric and were only £7.99!
 I love their basic tube skirts, they come in loads of colours! And they’re only £3.99 each, bargain! I wear these with thick tights and a knitted jumper in winter. I got burgandy, bright blue and black. I already had tan and navy blue.
 Finally, I got this black lacey underwear set. I’ve been after a long line bra for a while, and I like this one because it has removable straps. It was £12.99, and the knickers were reduced from £6.99 to £1!

New H&M Shopping Haul ♥

1. October 6, 2012 / 1:05 pm

I always love to see your hauls you always buy nice pretty dresses and things. Love those flats, the H&M ones are really nice I too love H&M and Primark but H&M is better quality than Primark. I just bought some similar flats in Primark they were £6.00 in tan but they are very much like the H&M ones. x

2. October 6, 2012 / 1:20 pm

I love the burgundy flats and I love their tube skirts too, such a bargain and a great staple to have!

Jesss xo

3. October 6, 2012 / 1:21 pm

Great haul 🙂 I find the tube skirts from h&m don't flatter me and I've given mine to a friend- it's a shame because they are such good value! dam my funny hips! xx

4. October 6, 2012 / 1:50 pm

I really like the burgundy flats- I'm loving that colour just now! I really like the tube skirts too- I have black for school and its so cheap and convienent :)xx

5. October 6, 2012 / 6:04 pm

Aw I love the shoes, shame they're too high! I completely agree about h&m shrinking though, I often have to size up there

xx

6. October 6, 2012 / 6:10 pm

I own the wedges in green! They're super easy to walk in, I'm sure you'll be fine 🙂 xx

7. October 6, 2012 / 10:03 pm

great haul! i'm loving h&m these days! thanks for sharing 🙂