Most Recent Postal Freebies ♥

Not a very exciting post, but I know some of you like seeing my freebies! These are all things anyone could apply for and receive just by applying online and filling in your address. I found most of these freebies via websites such as Magic Freebies. They’re only little things.. but who doen’t love getting things in the post! So here’s my ‘thrilling’ freebies…
A nice little tube of Vaseline essential moisture lotion.
I’ve already reviewed Maybelline FIT me as I bought it before I even sampled it. But it’s my new favourite foundation so I don’t mind a mini sample for my handbag!
Another nice little tube of moisturising butter; from Dirty Works.
Yummm! A Cadburys milk chocolate bubble bar which was delicious!
I like requesting pretty wallpaper samples because I love using them for DIY and crafts 🙂
Some kind of face serum.
And a mini Versace perfume vial!

So, that was exciting right?! Haha, have you had any nice freebies lately? 🙂

1. December 15, 2012 / 7:50 pm

I love getting freebies through the post! I got the Maybelline foundation too but I think it broke me out! Gonna try it again and see what happens 🙂 x

2. December 15, 2012 / 9:34 pm

Wow that's such a great idea! I'm definitely gonna try that site!

3. December 15, 2012 / 9:42 pm

Hmmm only seems to work for the UK, I'll have to find a site for the states. Still a great idea though!

4. December 15, 2012 / 10:06 pm

Thanks for introducing this to me, it's great, I love getting freebies through the post:-)

I've just followed you x
    thelifeofafashionnerd.blogspot.co.uk

5. December 15, 2012 / 10:16 pm

I loved that Shue Uemera sample! And i still haven't got my maybelline foundation sample, looks generous though 🙂

Sophierosehearts x

6. December 15, 2012 / 10:57 pm

My bestest freebie recently was a mini of Diesel Loverdose. Usually samples are the boring little cylinders but this one is an actual proper miniature version of the full size – the cutest little pink heart bottle. I can't really wear perfume, due to allergies, but even I screamed with delight when I opened this one 'cause it is so adorable. It'll go in someone's Christmas stocking! Vohn x

7. December 16, 2012 / 1:39 pm

I am on that website, but i have seemed to have missed most of them apart from the foundation, I would love the dirty works and chocolate

8. March 17, 2013 / 9:24 pm

What a great blog – it's so pretty to look at too. I'm now off to hunt for freebies, sounds fun.