Carboot Sale Bargain Buys ♥

I went to my first carboot sale of the year last week and although I was selling my own things, I also had a wander around the other stalls. I bought quite a few bits with my pennies and I’m really pleased with my bargain carboot haul! So here’s what I bought…
 If you follow me on Instagram you’ll know that I have a tonne of cushions on my bed including another fox cushion as well as a family of owls. So when I saw this excellent condition cushion for only £1 I knew it had to come home with me to complete the forest family! These are £17 online so I was very pleased with my find!
 I’m not usually one for wearing high heels but when I spotted these brand new black suede wedges for £1 I had to get them!
 This brand new cute little Cath Kidston heart shaped soap was only 25p!
I absolutely love Philosophy goodies but they’re usually a bit pricey for me, so when I spotted this Christmas edition Gingerbread Girl body lotion I was very pleased to hear it was only 50p, and I’m not even sure it’s been used! Philosophy body lotions are usually around £15.
 I absolutely love the colour of this MAC nail lacquer, which again is practically brand new! It only cost me another 50p which I was thrilled about, as they’re normally £10 new!
 From the same seller I also bought these REN mini shampoo and conditioners for 25p each.
 This vintage Royal Albert rose sandwich plate is in immaculate condition and was only £2! This will be perfect for an afternoon tea party.
 This cute little ceramic deer was only 50p and I thought it was too sweet to resist!
These two vintage floral plates were only 50p each from the same seller, and I love the bright colours in the prints! They were filthy but I cleaned them up and bit and they’re actually in perfect condition! I use them in my bedroom to keep little bits and bobs safe.

And finally, I bought this solid pine shelf unit for only £1. It looks like someone has given it a bad attempt at upcycling, but I plan to prettify it and use it in my dressing room!

1. July 13, 2015 / 8:35 pm

SO many bargains. I keep meaning to do a carboot, I have SO many things to sell aha.

Sophie x

2. July 13, 2015 / 9:01 pm

You picked up so many amazing things. I adore carboots but I haven't been in so long as they aren't that great in my area xx

3. July 13, 2015 / 9:40 pm

Okay now I really want to go to a carboot! I've been meaning to go to one for ages to sell some of my own bits but I'm also super excited to find some bargains! xx

emslens11.blogspot.com

4. July 13, 2015 / 9:59 pm

So many lovely things! I particularly like the shelves for only £1, and the fox cushion is so cute. I had planned to do a carboot sale this last weekend too, but unfortunately it rained solidly all day. Fingers crossed for next Sunday! x

5. July 14, 2015 / 12:59 pm

I'm packing up so many things ready to sell on Sunday at my local car boot. Must not get distracted by the other stalls!

6. July 14, 2015 / 5:08 pm

Great finds! You sure picked up a few bargains. Loving those wedges. 🙂
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

7. July 14, 2015 / 7:58 pm

You have such an eye for bargains. I literally love how you pick something up and make it so beautiful – your DIY jobs are so good. Those shoes for a pound? I can hardly believe it x

Kate | A British Sparkle

8. July 15, 2015 / 6:54 pm

I love carbooting! And what a great bunch of bargains! I know it's not off the boot sale, but I just adore the little white bunny in the background of your photos!

9. July 20, 2015 / 4:04 pm

I can't believe that shelf was only £1, amazing! I need to start going to these things clearly, you've made so many great finds! I'm especially in love with the wedges..

Laura / Middle of Adventure