Poundland Beauty Bargains (including Stila!) ♥

Some of you may have heard on Twitter or Instagram that Poundland has been stocking some really good stuff lately in their beauty department! Including well known brands like Revlon and even Stila. I managed to pick up quite a few bits, but different stores seem to stock different stuff. Here’s what I got for my £ coins!

First of all I got this glitter nail polish by their own make up brand Chit Chat. I LOVE this nail polish! It might even be my favourite one ever! I will show you it being worn in a future nail post, but the glitter has small and larger pieces of glitter which are all multicoloured and just look amazing!
I also got these three Revlon nail enamels for £1 each. Such pretty colours, I love the blue! I have plans for that in a Cath Kidston nail art post.

I also got these nail art pens for £1 each, one in hot pink and one in white. I’ve never tried nail art pens, they seem a bit difficult to use though?

I love this! It’s the Stila oil free sheer colour tinted moisturiser. This is shade light, but it’s not too pale. It’s very tinted, more like a smooth foundation. Can’t believe this was only £1! The RRP is £22.
 I also bought this Stila Angel Light whitening powder foundation refill. Although it’s a refill, it still comes with a sponge. This is shade B, and this sells for £18 in Boots.
I really should not have bought this.. LOL! I thought the box said shade #1 which I thought would have been very light. However, it is shade I which is very, very dark! Not quite my skin tone, so it’s on eBay now! If this happened to be my shade then it would be a total bargain, because it’s a full size in a lovely glass bottle and it’s really silky smooth! This retails for £24 so I’m gutted they only had this one colour 🙁 boo!

1. August 4, 2012 / 4:10 pm

The Stila foundations use letters not numbers for their shade range! So what you thought was a 1 was probably an L… oops haha

2. August 4, 2012 / 5:55 pm

wow! I cant believe you got these from Poundland! Im going to have to check it out!!! I hope i can get the glitter polish – how gorgeous!

3. August 4, 2012 / 6:14 pm

Hahaa thats daaaaark, maybe if you spend a few months in a hot country itll work:D Love the nail polish collection!!:) xx

4. August 4, 2012 / 7:14 pm

Once you get the hang of them, nail art pens are easy to use. And they open up SO many differnt looks you can try x

5. August 4, 2012 / 7:15 pm

i dear…i heard that pound land sElls products which are expired..be careful while using on ur skin

6. August 4, 2012 / 7:23 pm

oh my, such bargains. great post I think I will be taking a trip to Poundland during lunch one day this week. thank you for educating me 🙂 x

7. August 4, 2012 / 7:39 pm

What a great little haul you have there! I'm definitely going to have to check out my local poundland next time I'm in town! The glitter polish is gorgeous!! xx

8. August 4, 2012 / 8:55 pm

my pound land had nothing 🙁 wahhh I need the lightest shadow foundation and tinted moisturiser! such bargains x

9. August 4, 2012 / 9:35 pm

cant believe i dont live near a poundland 🙁 haha x

10. August 4, 2012 / 10:02 pm

Wow great finds! You did a lot better than me when I went the only Stila thing left was the extra dark foundation unfortunately!

11. August 4, 2012 / 10:16 pm

They only had the Stila powder in mine today but I also walked out with 4 Revlon polishes, same chit chat polish as you and a chit chat lipstick stick 🙂

12. August 5, 2012 / 7:57 am

wow you got some real bargains. I shall def' be trotting down to my local poundland soon to pick some up. I saw the Stila in TK Maxx a while ago and thought the price was too good to be true then, but poundland…wow!

Becky
    beckys makeup

13. August 5, 2012 / 1:48 pm

I hope my local Poundland brings such a wealth of products! Nice finds – can't wait to see that glittery polish in action.

14. August 6, 2012 / 2:28 pm

Mine only has dark colours but I've managed to mix them with current products to make some great shades for when I've faked tanned 🙂 xx

15. August 8, 2012 / 2:54 pm

What shade is the blue revlon polish? It looks so pretty! xx

16. August 18, 2012 / 5:23 pm

Omg this is amazing!!!

sophierosehearts x

17. September 5, 2012 / 2:12 pm

The Stila oil free sheer colour tinted moisturiser is a REAL BARGAIN!!!!

🙂

18. September 17, 2012 / 7:36 pm

IMPORTANT!
    I just wanted to let you all know that after just watching a documentary about Poundland, we have found out that the Stila range at Poundland is either fake or old. Stila was not aware of their products being sold in Poundland and then, after looking into it, found out that the products being sold were more than 8 years old.
    Just thought it was important to let you all know!

19. April 26, 2014 / 2:48 am

What is a poundland? Is it like what we have in the states called dollar stores? Stila is an AWESOME haul for a £!!