Recent Freebies & Comp Wins – Another Kindle! ♥

Hello again! Here is another one of my freebie and competition win posts. I am so sorry if you hate these posts on my blog, but I love sharing my freebies! Although I seem to be winning a lot less these days after sharing all my tips with you all 😉 You may remember in June I won a Kindle Keyboard, which I gifted to my Mum. Well this month I won a Kindle Touch from Twitter, which I will probably sell on as I just can’t get on with them.

I won this limited edition box of NailGirls Summer nail polishes from Love Lulas Facebook page, RRP £42.
 The Kindle Touch I won on Twitter! RRP £109
 Paul Hollywood’s How To Bake book, won on Twitter, RRP £20

Random Batman Rises goodie bag! I’ve given this to Dad, includes a tshirt, cap, and sticker.
 A fish slice kitchen tool, won on Twitter.
Four bars of Devnaa Indian chocolate, won on Twitter, RRP £5.
And here are the freebies I received. These aren’t comp wins, as theres usually hundreds of people who are sent samples of a product.
 Kitten food for my Merlin
 Mens Calvin Klein Encounter fragrance
 Vanish fabric stain remover (exciting…)
Guerlain new perfume sample, very feminine!
More kitty food from Purina One.
Have you received any freebies lately?

1. September 15, 2012 / 6:12 pm

I love the batman t-shirt! I want 🙁
    Such a lucky girl 🙂
    xo

daily-hoot.blogspot.co.uk xo

2. September 15, 2012 / 6:13 pm

Congratulations on winning these goodies lovely, I have terrible luck! I just got some free samples of Maybeline's BB Cream and I'm in love! I think that I should find some free samples for my cat now aha xx

Violence & Fashion

3. September 15, 2012 / 6:33 pm

Congrats! I don't seem to win anything. I don't know how you do it!

4. September 15, 2012 / 6:44 pm

Congrats, recently i won my first ever online competitions, i won 4 in a week!!

Sophierosehearts x

5. September 15, 2012 / 6:47 pm

I love reading these types of post and seeing what you've won! I can see why people don't like them though. I've still yet to win any competitions. Using some of your tips though so fingers crossed!.
    E

6. September 15, 2012 / 9:03 pm

Im very jel over the batman t-shirt i am a bit of a batman geek and i love the look of the polishes x

7. September 16, 2012 / 12:49 am

Lucky you, I've only ever won one competition, the good thing was that I won a whole box of different designer makeup.
    quickedit{display:none;}

8. September 16, 2012 / 7:58 am

Your too lucky I have been trying to win a new kindle for ages to update mine but no luck lol. Although recently I have one a babygrow and to lipbalms im still waiting for a big win x

9. September 16, 2012 / 10:53 pm

I haven't had the chance to comp recently as I've been super busy, your wins are inspiring me though! I also got the Guerlain freebie, it's lovely! x