Latest Competition Wins ♥

Here’s some of my latest comp wins from the last month 🙂

I won this cute kite necklace from the Millie Pembleton Twitter page RRP £22
Also got these 5 pastel nail polishes from 2True Twitter, RRP 15
I’ve really wanted this book for a while so I’m really happy to have won a copy of Primrose Bakerys Cupcakes! They are my favourite cupcakes! RRP £15 won on Twitter

I also won a new nail polish from the OPI Skyfall collection from Windows Phone on Twitter, RRP £11

I love these, from Eyeko’s Twitter page I won a skinny mascara and liquid eyeliner, RRP £25

I won this Fright Night in hamper from Tesco, which inclulded a DVD, popcorn and a bottle of wine, all in a lovely wicker hamper. RRP £20

I also won this skincare set on Twitter from Amie, RRP £15

One of my favourite prizes.. a £100 Dunelm giftcard! I won this on Facebook, I’m so excited to spend it!!

And lastly, of course my trip to the Lake District, which cost around £1000. It included the above video camera, and Peter Rabbit toy 🙂

Have any of you had any comping luck or inspiration to enter lately?

1. November 10, 2012 / 1:30 pm

wow you've won some incredible things in one month! Congrats girly! xx

2. November 10, 2012 / 2:13 pm

Your so lucky i never win anything, the Dunelm mill voucher would certainly be my fav they have some stunning stuff x

3. November 10, 2012 / 2:33 pm

Ooh I love this post, so jealous of the Dunelm voucher and cupcake book 🙂

4. November 10, 2012 / 4:53 pm

Oh my goodness! How do you manage to win all this? Your so lucky 🙂 I have my eye on the cupcake book 🙂

xo

5. November 10, 2012 / 7:42 pm

Great prizes! I've recently won a month's supply of Collagen Gold on twitter. x

6. November 10, 2012 / 8:39 pm

After reading your blog it's really made me want to enter more competitions – it's surprising how many are out there!. I've won a couple in the last few weeks, I'd love to share my prizes with my readers however I'm a bit sceptical about their responses, however I do love reading your posts like this so I might just do it anyways :).
    E

7. November 11, 2012 / 8:51 pm

You are one of the luckiest people ever. I did win an iPad last week though 🙂
    Love the necklace. Xx