My Love for Cath Kidston

My love for Cath Kidston is a pretty big thing. Since discovering her designs I’ve fallen head over heels in love! I’m sure you’ve noticed my floral passion on my blog, and have accumulated a whole loads of Cath Kidston blog posts over the years! When I was at university my boyfriend introduced me to her bits and pieces at Selfridges in the Bullring, Birmingham. The floral prints and pretty patterns were an instant hit with me and really caught my eye. Oddly enough, I can’t even remember my first Cath Kidston product!

My Cath Kidston Blog

Cath Kidston Blog
One of my visits to a CK shop
I love interior design, so when I redecorated my bedroom I decided to go with a theme inspired by Cath Kidston and her pretty prints. I didn’t really have a ‘style’ before knowing of her, but now almost everything I own has a floral or feminine attribute.Luckily, this is still a style I favour 4 years later, and I’m forever picking up pieces by CK, or bits that remind me of her prints. I also incorporate florals into my fashion and style, and you’ll often see me with a floral dress or Cath Kidston nails!

Cath Kidston nails
I even coordinate my nails!
My favourite range of hers is definitely the accessories. They are all made in oilcloth which is such an amazingly durable material, and all of my accessories are in extremely good condition after many years of use and handbag storage!All of the accessories are coordinated so you can have a whole set of matching items, or you can mix and match your prints! My favourite prints are Briar Rose (now discontinued.. boo hoo!) and Spray Flowers, although I went through a phase of collecting the navy blue Mini Dot accessories!

cath kidston blog accessories
My Mini Spot handbag set
I love the Cath Kidston floral prints because in my opinion they are not granny-ish or garish (I’m sure some people will disagree!). They are contemporary and refreshing and I find the colours to be bold and eye catching. Everything floral appeals to me!

My much loved cake stand
My most used products are probably my Spray Flowers cake stand, Briar Rose wallet, Hampton Rose keyring, and my Mini Dot ticket holder. Some other notable bits in my collection are my 5 mugs, 3 handbags, 4 zip make up bags, 2 glasses cases, and a full Provence Rose tea set which is my pride and glory which I acquired a few years ago! I would absolutely love to have a Cath Kidston duvet cover to finish off my bedroom theme, the Antique Rose one from Amara is beautiful.

I hope you enjoy my Cath Kidston blog posts!ย Are you also a Cath Kidston lover? Do you have a favourite item you own, or would wish to own?

1. February 21, 2013 / 6:05 pm

There is a shop in Leek were I live that sell so much of it! Great post:)

lookinglikeamillion.blogspot.co.uk

2. February 21, 2013 / 6:07 pm

Because of you I now love Cath Kidston prints! I ordered a magazine 3 weeks ago and it never came but I'm going to the store tomorrow to look at some items

ashneexo.blogspot.com xx

3. February 21, 2013 / 6:50 pm

I loce Kath Kidson stuff too, only just discovered it…i'm moving house next week, my room will definetly have her desigbs incorperated in it ๐Ÿ™‚

sophie-lillie.com xox

4. February 21, 2013 / 6:51 pm

I love Cath Kidston, jealous of all the bits and bobs you have! xo

chloesway.com

5. February 21, 2013 / 8:50 pm

I love cath kidston! Im doing my bedroom done in this and it looks sooo pretty ๐Ÿ™‚

Elise from elisedopson.com xo

6. February 21, 2013 / 8:59 pm

I too am a Cath Kidston addict and a lot of my style inspiration around the home and fashion comes from her! I recently made a bag from one of her Sewing books using her fabric and was so pleased to have created my own little bit of CK!

Lauren x

7. February 21, 2013 / 9:15 pm

I love Cath Kidston but wish I could afford it! I was really happy to get a purse for Christmas from my boyfriend though ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm also obsessed with navy mini dots print, once I've finished uni I'm thinking of rebranding my photography business to be navy with white polka dot instead of the brown and pink!

8. February 22, 2013 / 1:36 am

ooh I love Cath Kidston! Her prints are so sweet and refreshing.
    tr[i]b[e]cca

9. February 22, 2013 / 6:56 pm

The nails are AMAZING! I wish I could grow mine like you did ๐Ÿ™‚ My mum LOVES Cath Kidston- I'm going to show her this post xx

10. February 22, 2013 / 9:24 pm

This is a great post! Loving all the Cath Kidston stuff.

Cath Kidston is one of the reasons I started doing what I do. Craft making, jewellery making and generally upselling old items of furniture.

She's an inspiration and everything is soooooo dam pretty ๐Ÿ™‚

Yorkshire Pud

xx

Yorkshirepud123.blogspot.co.uk

11. February 24, 2013 / 3:28 pm

I like to mix things up a bit, but I do really love all her bits! It's always worth going into the shops because they are always so gorgeously presented -went in there yesterday while picking up bits for my new room, and i had to work hard to restrain myself!! Think some cups or maybe a full tea set is next on the list for drinks at my desk!
    Eleanor x

12. February 24, 2013 / 9:52 pm

I've really been missing their stores living in America this year!

13. August 6, 2013 / 12:48 pm

You have the cutest blog ever haha! Check out my new blogpost if you're a cath kidston lover! styleandbeautyforless.blogspot.co.uk

14. August 9, 2013 / 8:32 pm

I just found your blog, yes I love CK too, my obssesion started sometime in 2008, i had quite a lot different bags and her stuffsince then, but I then for few months I got bored of it all and sold most of it on Ebay. Well now i m obssesed agin and got some of her stuff recently ( u can see some of it on my blog in one of my recent post)