Laura Ashley Sale Haul ♥

I’ve just got back from a pretty awesome night away in Birmingham with Terri, and I’m about to pop out to the fireworks, but I thought I’d do a quick post as I’ve not posted for a few days! As I’m sure most of you remember I won a £1000 Laura Ashley giftcard a couple of months ago. I’ve spent about 30% of it already (oops) and here’s some of the bits I picked up recently. They often have a sale on and special offers so I don’t think any of it was full price!

I bought this fairisle jumper for one of my best friends for her birthday. It’s super soft and I hope she liked it! It was reduced from £55 to £33.
I got her a scented candle too, I’m not really a fan of smelly things, but it smells so nice! Reduced from £14 to £9.
I bought this big spotty jug for myself to put flowers in! Reduced from £22 to £14.
I also couldn’t resist this measuring jug! If you know what my surname is you will also get why I wanted it! It’s very pretty though, and I needed one for baking, and this was reduced from £15 to £9.
I hate this coat now and wish I hadn’t bought it 🙁 It was one of the first things I bought just becuse I wanted to buy something. It’s meant to be a waxed jacket but it feels horrible, and I never bothered to return it! It was £100 reduced to £75.. oh well 🙁
I do love my new towels! I bought a hand towel and a bath towel in the Couture print which I think is so pretty, and they were reduced but I can’t remember how much to.. sorry!
And finally, these boots I do like but I’ve had them for over a month and they are still unworn. They were reduced from £85 to £64 and they’re real suede leather.

1. November 3, 2013 / 5:53 pm

Ahh you got some amazing stuff, I'm obsessed with Laura Ashley! So classy and cute. The coat is gorgeous x
    Joannaloves

2. November 3, 2013 / 6:29 pm

I like Laura Ashley, a little out of my price range so could do with a win like yours! I'd like to see the coat styled in an outfit, you might change your mind! Love the jug too 🙂 v pretty

3. November 3, 2013 / 8:03 pm

Lovely bits you picked up, can't believe that giveaway prize that's amazing x

4. November 3, 2013 / 8:57 pm

Ooo love that jug and those boots! Well done on winning 🙂 xx

5. November 3, 2013 / 10:08 pm

You got such lovely things! The jugs are cute and I love the jumper! 🙂
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

6. November 3, 2013 / 10:28 pm

Amazing purchases, I love the purple jug and the measuring jug!

Sophierosehearts x

7. November 3, 2013 / 10:39 pm

So jealous of you £1000 Laura Ashley gift! It used to be one of my favourite shops (coupled with Cath Kidston and Joules), so you can imagine how jealous I am! I love the fair isle jumper, the coat and the measuring jug particularly, but it is all very cute!

8. November 5, 2013 / 10:07 pm

Love that spotty jug!

9. November 5, 2013 / 10:54 pm

I've never shopped at Laura Ashley before so I didn't realise they were so expensive! I actually really like the look of that jacket, but I guess you never really know until you try it on properly and get a feel for it. At least it was paid for by a gift card though.

IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

10. November 14, 2013 / 7:01 pm

That jumper looks lovely! What a shame you've gone off the jacket 🙁
    The spotty jug is beautiful, too 🙂 Gotta love a sales bargain or two!

Jess xo