Cath Kidston Outlet Shop Haul ♥

Last weekend I took another trip to the Cath Kidston outlet shop in St Neots which is fairly local to me. If you’re not sure where St Neots is, it’s in Cambridgeshire but on the border of Bedfordshire. I was going in especially to buy a bag to use as hand luggage for my holiday, and I luckily found the perfect one, and lots more! So here’s my Cath Kidston outlet shop goodies…

Cath Kidston outlet shop in St Neots haul

I went shopping with my 10 year old niece so I bought her these earrings as a little treat as she recently got her ears pierced. They were only £3 reduced from £6 and they have cute little polka dots on them!
I also bought two of these strawberry print trio sets, as they were reduced from £15 to only £3! The only reason being that the set doesn’t come with the cup saucer (who uses a saucer anyway?) so we got the cup and a plate, which makes a perfect breakfast set! I bought one for my niece and one for myself! They come in a lovely printed box too.

I don’t normally use a diary if I’m honest, but lately I’ve been so overwhelmed with dates and plans that I thought it would be a good idea to pick one up. I bought this gorgeous floral one for only £2, RRP £12. It was cheap just because the clear plastic protector was slightly damaged, but I have a spare anyway from last years diary! The pattern is beautiful too!

I found this pair of ditsy print knickers in the bargain bucket for only £3, as originally a set of 2 was £12.50, but as there was only one pair it was cheaper!
I bought this cute little pink Provence Rose sugar bowl as I thought it would be cute to keep candles or trinkets in! I can maybe use it to store my hair pins etc, things I usually always lose! It was only £3 reduced from £6.
I’m not sure exactly why I bought these, I just couldn’t resist them! They’re just little flags on cocktail sticks to poke into cakes/sandwiches/snacks etc. I will use them when I have my little vintage tea party with my family next weekend! They were only £1.20.

Cath Kidston Overnight Bag

Cath Kidston overnight bag

Cath Kidston overnight bag

Cath Kidston overnight bag floral
And finally, my favourite most amazing buy ever! I was planning on getting this originally but I thought it might be a bit rubbish as I’d only seen it online. But when I got to the store and saw it in real life I knew it would be perfect! It’s a folding Cath Kidston overnight bag, and it’s HUGE! As I’m flying with RyanAir on holiday they charge £70 (yes.. SEVENTY ENGLISH POUNDS) to take a single 15kg suitcase. So I decided not to do that, and we’re just taking hand luggage each so we don’t pay any extra.
I think this just about meets their strict measurements for hand luggage, and it fits loads in it and it doesn’t weigh anything. I also love the cute floral print, and the stripey handles. Also it obviously folds down small, so it includes that little pouch too, which then you can clip into the inside of the bag and use it as an inside pocket! Clever. It seems really hard wearing even though the fabric is quite thin. Anyway it was reduced from £40 to £25 and worth every penny I think.

Cath Kidston Outlet Shop Haul ♥

1. April 2, 2014 / 5:35 pm

Everything looks absolutely perfect!

I love the knickers! Cath Kidston is one of my all-time faves, such a classic x

Rebekah @ Delicate Heart

2. April 2, 2014 / 5:42 pm

I love Cath Kidston so much. I read your last CK outlet post and we were driving to Kent when I remembered your post so we called in the OUtlet and bought loads of bargains.
    Thanks for letting me know about this place. It makes me think twice before paying full price for Cath Kidston goodies because the bargains are so good at the outlet shop

Becca xx

3. April 2, 2014 / 6:06 pm

Lovely picks – the holiday bag is gorgeous! 🙂
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

4. April 2, 2014 / 10:10 pm

Wow you got so many lovely bargains! 🙂
    I would definitely have bought the bowl, the strawberry teacup and the diary!

floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk

5. April 2, 2014 / 10:40 pm

I love that bag!! so cute xx

6. April 3, 2014 / 7:54 am

OMG I SO want the bag but can't afford £40 for one I wish I lived near the outlet so I could get one. very jealous 🙂

7. April 3, 2014 / 8:09 am

wow i wish i lived near that outlet.what a lovely haul.:)

8. April 3, 2014 / 10:04 am

Gorgeous post! Haha 'I'm not exactly sure why I bought these' is the story of my life! Love, love the little tea cup and plate set (and you're right – who on earth uses saucers?! I'm not sure I even own any saucers!)
    xx
    The perks of being a hipster

9. April 3, 2014 / 1:39 pm

WOw, you managed to get some great bargains!! I've never been to a CK outlet, but I'm a big fan of their stuff so I probably shouldn't be let loose in one.

10. April 3, 2014 / 8:00 pm

Wow you got some right bargains!! Wish I lived near an outlet!

apieceofgrace.blogspot.co.uk

11. April 5, 2014 / 6:19 pm

I am so desperate to visit the outlet store! My boyfriend's parents live in Bedfordshire so on our next visit we'll definitely be making a sneaky de tour! Nicola noodlingalong.blogspot.co.uk Xx

12. April 8, 2014 / 8:14 am

The hols bag is lovely! I usually take C Kidston Carry All bag as a hand luggage, fits perfect. I just came back from hols- but luckily flew with Wizzair- they have a better prices for check in luggage.

13. May 1, 2014 / 10:25 pm

Wow really jealous of the lovely things you found! I don't live anywhere near a CK outlet shop 🙁
    xx