The set comes with a bralet top, which is quite short, but it also comes with a pencil skirt which I prefer to wear up high to cover my belly. Because the outfit is quite fitted, it holds me in in all the right places, and I only bare a little bit of my tummy flesh. To boost my body confidence a little bit more, I recently tried out a new fake tan from Laurens Way, the Solution 60 mousse.
The self tanning product means that you can be bronzed in no time, as it develops a gorgeous golden glow in just 60 minutes. Perfect for any last minute nights out! It’s really simple and easy to apply; just apply with a tanning mitt and then leave the tan on for 60 minutes before showering for a light tan, or 2-3 hours for a medium/dark tan. I left my tan on for an hour to get a light golden glow, and I’m really impressed with the results. The soft foam applied evenly which means no streaky or patchy fake tan, and it’s not a garish orange colour, it’s actually quite a deep natural shade.
Top tips for applying fake tan:
- Wax or shave at least 24 hours prior
- Exfoliate skin the day before to remove dead skin for a silky soft base
- Moisturise dryer areas such as elbows, knees, ankles and feet
- Apply in circular motions and buff in to skin to avoid any streaking with a mitt
- Wear loose fitting clothing after applying the tan
I always find fake tan is a great way to boost my confidence on a night out, and no one does tan better than Essex girl Lauren Goodger!