Vintage Style Floral Pink Mannequin ♥

Happy weekend everyone! Today I have some gorgeous photos to share with you, which I’m very pleased with even if I say so myself! I was unbelievably excited when I was offered a gift from a very stylish company called Out There Interiors. They stock a range of beautiful furniture and interior design products,  and they are committed to delivering not only gorgeous, quality furniture but also an unbeatable customer service experience.
I picked this stunning dressmakers dummy named Tula. I’ve always wanted a mannequin; I’m not sure what it is about them that appeals to me so much, but I find them really attractive in a bedroom. They give a room a very boudoir, feminine feel, and I find them to be a tad romantic too; reminding me of olde Queens of England.
Vintage Style Floral Pink Mannequin ♥
Vintage Style Floral Pink Mannequin ♥
Despite Tulas large size, I’ve found a space for her in my bedroom next to my door, which I must say did keep giving me a fright when I walked into my bedroom! But now I’m used to having her keep me company, I’m pleased to have filled an otherwise empty space in my room.
I think the mannequin is really well suited to my bedroom, and makes it feel really girly! It fits in just right next to my dressing table/chest of drawers. The white and pink delicate floral pattern looks lovely against my plain pastel blue wall, and next to the white chest with vintage trinkets on top. I really like the print on it, roses are my favourite flowers and I love how it is mirrored.
Vintage Style Floral Pink Mannequin ♥
Vintage Style Floral Pink Mannequin ♥
 I think Tula is the perfect addition to my bedroom, and I also like to dress her up! Here she is in my favourite party dress with vintage cameo brooch. She’s pretty busty though so it’s a little tight on her chest! You can adjust the height of the mannequin to suit, and I put it together myself, which was very simple to do, and no tools required. It’s also nice and light to move around when needed, but sturdy enough to hang my handbags off.
Vintage Style Floral Pink Mannequin ♥
Vintage Style Floral Pink Mannequin ♥
Vintage Style Floral Pink Mannequin ♥

Tula also comes in alternate colourways: black with a white stand, blue and white floral fabric with a white stand, black with a black stand, or white with a black stand.
he mannequin sells for £95 and is featured in the French Furniture category at Out There Interiors. Thank you Out There for such a lovely piece of design that will certainly stay with me for a very long time!

Vintage Style Floral Pink Mannequin ♥

Vintage Style Floral Pink Mannequin ♥

1. April 13, 2013 / 4:02 pm

Oh my gosh I want that mannequin. We are going to be decorating our bedroom very soon and I have taken real inspiration from your room. I am thinking now how great it would be to have a mannequin I could dress up lol x

2. April 13, 2013 / 4:33 pm

Aw, I'm moving to a bigger and nicer apartment next month and I've been looking for some new furniture. They have some gorgeous stuff, too bad shipping to the U.S is so expensive — this would have been perfect.

Lexi
    rhinestonereligion.blogspot.com

3. April 13, 2013 / 5:33 pm

I have this very same mannequin! I bought it in a little interiors boutique a few years ago and it's currently wearing a monochrome blazer, a scarf and a straw hat!

grannygee.blogspot.com

4. April 13, 2013 / 8:05 pm

Oh my goodness this is absolutely gorgeous! I really really want one of these but simply can't justify the cost xx

5. April 13, 2013 / 8:38 pm

This looks lovely in your room! I love the print on the fabric, too 🙂

Jesss xo

6. April 13, 2013 / 9:58 pm

That's so pretty. You'll have to start dressmaking now! Are you watching the Great British Sewing Bee? Vohn x

7. April 14, 2013 / 10:36 am

This is such a beautiful mannequin, makes me want to sew something x

8. April 14, 2013 / 12:20 pm

Tula is beautiful. A wonderful addition to your bedroom … and you can change her look with a change of outfits and jewelry. Thanks for sharing!
    Irene

9. April 15, 2013 / 7:33 pm

I love the style of your room! Tula is great because you can keep changing her look, which means she won't get boring! If I wasn't moving around so much I would have my room just like yours! Guess I will have to make do with bare walls and floor boards for now…haha
    Kimberly X
    letterstomarilynboutique.blogspot.co.uk/

10. April 16, 2013 / 2:23 pm

This is so cute and suits your room well! I would love to have one but they freak me out a little haha x

11. April 16, 2013 / 5:09 pm

I love this and I agree it goes beautifully in your room! x

12. April 16, 2013 / 7:13 pm

This looks gorgeous in your room, I'm even more excited about receiving mine now! Xx