Home Bargains, B&M + Poundland Home Goodies ♥

I love a good bargain, especially when it comes to homewares! I’m obsessed with buying house stuff, even though I live at home with my parents. I have a bad habit of buying all sorts of things just because it’s pretty, or cheap, or usually both. Here’s what I’ve bought lately from my favourite cheap shops Home Bargains, B&M + Poundland.

These gorgeous little mugs were only 99p each from Home Bargains. I just bought the blue one at first and then picked up the pink one on my next trip! They’re super cute and have a very Cath Kidston style floral polka dot pattern. I don’t really use mugs if I’m honest as I don’t drink hot drinks, but they were so pretty I couldn’t resist!
I also bought this cute little ring holder for only £1.99! I picked the bunny rabbit one but they also had a sweet birdie one. They’re made from ceramic and are perfect for having on your dressing table to put jewellery on to.
This cute little wooden cupcake sign was only £1.49 from B&M and I thought it was too cute I had to have it! It is quite large and it’s currently hanging over my bedroom window. They had various colours and quotes and the one I picked says ‘You are the icing on my cake’ with a massive cherry on top.

Can you believe these little beauties are from Poundland?! They were £1 each (obviously) which I thought was a super good deal as they’re nice and chunky (the Home Bargains ones are quite fine) and have such a nice pattern on. Although the three patterns are slightly different so I got one of each.

I also picked up this big plastic mixing bowl from Home Bargains which I think was about £1.49. I prefer baking with plastic bowls rather than those pretty pottery ones as they’re just too heavy for me! So this was perfect as it’s pretty and lightweight 🙂

And finally, I bought these little glass drawer knobs for my new £12 cupboard that I picked up off eBay and I did up (see here). I painted the pine wood white and then finished it off with these. They were only £2.99 from Home Bargains.

1. April 12, 2014 / 9:27 pm

really cute bargains, I love the ring holder.. might have to go to home and bargains to pick up one for myself (I'm moving house so want perfect excuse to buy lots of nice accessories). I also LOVE the mugs, can't believe they're from poundland!

xx

2. April 12, 2014 / 9:32 pm

Great finds, I love your home taste! Those mugs are such bargains, definitely need to find them, and hat bunny ring holder is so cute and would make a perfect bedside table jewellery dish!

Sophie x

3. April 12, 2014 / 11:45 pm

Those Poundland mugs are perfect! They're exactly what I've been looking for! I absolutely love a good bargain and B&Ms is usually my fave for home things but I definitely want to check out Home Bargains, I really want the bird ring holder!

4. April 13, 2014 / 12:00 am

Really cute items, great bargains too! x

llyloves.blogspot.co.uk

5. April 13, 2014 / 5:43 am

Great bargains. I saw the ring holder the other day when I popped in to Home Bargains, it's not a store I go in often because the one in town is quite rubbish.

Kate | A British Sparkle x

6. April 13, 2014 / 7:20 am

Lovely bargains! I personally love the mugs – they are so pretty and floral! I drink a lot of hot drinks and they would be perfect for me!

kkelllyblog.blogspot.com

7. April 13, 2014 / 8:20 am

I have the same blue home bargains cup!

8. April 13, 2014 / 1:36 pm

These items are so pretty. I am exactly the same, a massive sucker for home stuff even though I have nowhere to put it! 🙂

9. April 13, 2014 / 2:41 pm

Great post, I love the glass drawer knobs. It will definitely look amazing on those cupboard you've got. Lately I've been obsessed with Poundland and Primark, it's amazing how much I've saved by looking there first.

Toria (toria-creativemine.blogspot.co.uk)

10. April 13, 2014 / 5:19 pm

I always love seeing all your items that you find. These are gorgeously vintage as well as ridiculously cheap. I'm going to visit my bargain stores asap!

Sophie X

11. April 14, 2014 / 8:55 am

Fab finds! I love finding cute little treasures in B&M and Poundland. I got some ornate fames from Poundland a couple of weeks ago.
    Miss Tulip x
    The Thrifty Magpies Nest

12. April 14, 2014 / 10:15 am

I love the bunny dish! You can pay over a tenner for something like that somewhere like Urban Outfitters!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

13. April 14, 2014 / 12:04 pm

The ring holder and teacups are gorgeous! 🙂
    I think we've got a new Home Bargains in my hometown so I'll definitely pop in next time!

floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk

14. April 14, 2014 / 1:12 pm

Have to get myself to poundland! Love those mugs.

15. April 15, 2014 / 7:22 pm

I bought some of those Poundland mugs for the tea room! They fit in perfectly with the decor and I've had so many compliments about them already. Everyone is amazed when I say where they are from.
    Those Home Bargains mugs are lovely too, and the mixing bowl – so many great bargains!

16. April 22, 2014 / 9:22 am

I too, am currently addicted to buying home furnishings. I am, however, in the process of moving out so there's a valid excuse… Or one that I'm sticking too 😉
    It's so easy to be drawn in and just buy random things, that you don't really need, because there's solo many pretty/cute things around at the moment.

I love this post! You've just given me 3 other places to investigate.