Pandora Stacking Rings ♥

My favourite type of gift (as well as flowers and perfume!) is jewellery. I think you can’t usually go wrong with buying a girl a nice piece of pretty jewellery. Sterling silver is my preference for all things shiny, and I love to wear extra pretty pieces for special occasions.

For Liams pass out parade, I made an extra effort with my outfit and accessories, which included my new Pandora rings from Joshua James. The Pandora Stacking Rings collection features a range of pretty stacking rings with which are beautifully designed and crafted. I love these as you can mix and match them, stack them up, or just wear them individually.

Pandora Stacking Rings

I received two beautiful rings, and it’s tough to pick a favourite, so I wore one on each hand at the parade! The Pandora Silver & Cubic Zirconia Bow Ring is really elegant and delicate, and I love the shape of the bow and the stones around the ring to give it extra sparkle. I think it’s perfect to glam up an outfit for an evening.

The second ring is the Pandora Silver & White Triple Daisy Ring. I love to wear this one to accessorize a daytime outfit, as it’s a bit more casual with enamel rather than blingy diamonds. It’s a great statement piece, and especially suitable for summer. It can also be stacked with other Pandora rings to create your own look.

Pandora Stacking Rings

Pandora Stacking Rings

Pandora Stacking Rings ♥

1. September 19, 2014 / 3:42 pm

They're beautiful- I really like how elegant the Pandora stacking rings are. I don't actually own any, but I enjoy looking through their catalogues anyway in the hope that one day I'll acquire one!

Jennifer xx

2. September 19, 2014 / 5:03 pm

I love the flower ring! Pandora jewellery is always so beautiful x

llyloves.blogspot.co.uk

3. September 19, 2014 / 5:31 pm

These rings are so pretty! I especially love the daisy one!

I didn't know pandora did rings 🙂 I might have this on my christmas wishlist!

CAT xo
    What Cat Says | BlogLovin'

4. September 19, 2014 / 6:33 pm

That flower ring is so pretty! I feel like the only girl who has no Pandora! x
    Ellie | eleanormaes.blogspot.com

5. September 19, 2014 / 8:10 pm

I love Pandora jewllery, I have that bow ring and I love how subtle it is 🙂

Sophie x

6. September 19, 2014 / 9:11 pm

The triple daisy ring is absolutely gorgeous and I've been eyeing it up for a while!
    I have the delicate heart ring in purple and two cubic zirconia eternity rings in pink and purple. I absolutely love stacking their rings. They always compliment eachother!

Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    Peach Pow XO

7. September 19, 2014 / 11:07 pm

That triple daisy ring is too cute, and could be worn with basically any outfit to make it more feminine! And ahh I am in love with that adorable rabbit ring display! I'm a brand new blogger and would love if you could find the time to check out my blog! http://ashcatz.blogspot.com/
    Thanks girl and have a wonderful day!

• September 21, 2014 / 9:28 pm

It was from Home Bargains! 🙂 Super cheap, think it was only £2.50 (or less!) x

8. September 21, 2014 / 8:16 pm

Love the daisy ring! I got a Pandora birthstone ring for my birthday and I'm looking for another ring to wear with it. x

9. September 22, 2014 / 9:51 pm

I have two Pandora rings too! One is my birthstone and the other is a simple one to wear with it. I also have the earrings that match your daisy one 😛 x

xxcharlou.blogspot.co.uk