99p Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips ♥

I picked up this packet of deep cleansing nose pore strips from Home Bargains for 99p for a packet of 6. These are designed to unclog pores and remove blackheads. Whilst I have little to compare them with as I don’t often try out pore strips, I think these are amazing! There’s nothing more satisfying that being able to see your pores unclogged with your own eyes.

I am now a frequent user of these, and they work brilliantly every time! Who wants to see my nose pore gunk? Take a look at my pics! This is a clean strip, just out of the packet:

To use, you simply cleanse your face as usual, then thoroughly wet your nose. You then remove the strip from its plastic liner, and apply it to your moistened nose. Then press down to ensure good contact with the skin and for best results. Allow the strip to dry for around 10 minutes, and then once it’s stiff, peel it off gently. It usually hurts to pull it off a little, but it should be difficult to remove, this means it’s working!
This is me wearing my sexy nose pore strip 😉
And this is all the grossness that came out of my nose pores! How attractive. But at least now I can see that I have clear pores! And only 17p per strip.

Have you tried these, or any other nose strips?

1. August 7, 2012 / 5:28 pm

These are the ones I get too! I thought I was the only one that liked seeing the unclogging, I'm not alone anymore! 😉

2. August 7, 2012 / 5:34 pm

Oh wow I usually pay £7 or more for my biore ones from Boots, going to look out for these can't believe how cheap they are x

3. August 7, 2012 / 5:56 pm

wow!!!! i normally shell out for the biore ones but these look fantastic maybe even better than the biore ones and only 99p.

4. August 7, 2012 / 6:24 pm

I love nose strips – it is definitely satisfying to see the gunk haha. I normally get the biore ones too but these look great x

5. August 7, 2012 / 6:32 pm

I love nose strips – but recent ones that I've used have been so expensive and I've seen little to no results. I will have to keep my eyes out for these! x
    Island Girl Insights ♥

6. August 7, 2012 / 7:38 pm

Thanks for sharing, I was eyeing up the Biore ones in Boots the other day but couldn't justify paying the price for them, really glad I didn't now as I can buy these instead! x

7. August 8, 2012 / 9:17 am

Looks really good! I have a face mask I use that's meant to do the job but I only get a couple pores clean. Will definitely try this out!